1. Where will my data be located? Your data will be stored at Amazon Web Services (AWS) Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
2. What can go wrong during installation or migration? Internet connection is the Achilles' Heel. Otherwise there are generally some login/pw questions or printing configuration sometimes necessary.
3. Are you a reseller of cloud services, or do you own the equipment you provide the cloud services on? Sage300cloud.com hosting services is provided via Amazon Web Services (AWS) Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
4. Are you sharing hardware resources between clients? No it is dedicated Single Tenancy (not shared resources)
5. What are the specs of the data center you operate out of? We use Single Tenancy for our hosted servers exclusively on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2).
6. Do you have insurance in the case of an outage or data loss? We have offsite backups of all data each night.
7. How much Internet bandwidth is needed for the solution to perform correctly? Sage300cloud.com is based upon the Microsoft Remote Desktop Protocol model and according to Microsoft is a 'thin client' connection that requires 40Kb (Kilobytes) per connection. Should you wish to move files to and from your Sage300cloud.com server and your local workstation/network, the more bandwidth the better in terms of upload/download speed. Generally a good 20 MBpS or better connection at the client end is sufficient.
8. Is my data automatically redundant across multiple data centers? No. All data is backed up to an offsite respository each night.
9. What is the recovery time if the systems hosting my data are completely destroyed? Recovery time would be approximately 4-hours.
10. Do you have documented data security policies? Only the client and Equation support staff have access to the Sage300cloud server/data.
11. What is the average total downtime for the services I’m subscribing to? Uptime is 99.999% and downtime is minimal but if it occurs you will receive a refund on your monthly payment.
12. Do you outsource your helpdesk? No, all Sage300cloud support is provided by Equation Certified Consultants.